Please meet Dr. Sarah Gahlen and Dr. Dieter Armbrust at the Maritime and Transport Law Conference: Opportunities and Risks in Shipping in 2019 on 20-22 May 2019, Oslo, Norway.
This leading conference, hosted by the IBA Maritime and Transport Law Committee, will once again bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest legal developments in the shipping and offshore industries.
- Financing maritime ventures
- Maritime insolvency and restructuring – offshore
- IMO sulphur emissions limits – just around the corner
- The new era of compliance in the shipping industry – anti-corruption and sanctions
- Marine insurance
- Maritime claims against governments (one of the speakers: Dr. Sarah Gahlen)
- Vessel scrapping – may she rest in peace (or pieces)